12th Oxford Dysfluency Conference - JCD Special Issue Opportunity
All presenters at the 2021 Oxford Dysfluency Conference are eligible to submit their work for possible publication in a Special Issue of the Journal of Communication Disorders (JCD). Papers of all types are welcome. However, only studies for which complete data is available (i.e., not in progress or preliminary) will be considered for publication.
- Luc De Nil, University of Toronto, Canada
- Mark Onslow, The University of Sydney, Australia
- Kathleen Scaler Scott, Monmouth University, USA
- Letter of intent due date: March 30, 2021
- Manuscript submission due date: April 30, 2021
- Final Decisions to authors: November 1, 2021
- Publication Date: Early 2022
The Journal of Communication Disorders publishes original articles on topics related to disorders of speech, language and hearing. Authors are encouraged to submit reports of experimental or descriptive investigations (research articles), review articles, tutorials or discussion papers, or letters to the editor ("short communications").
- Submit your (nonbinding) letter of intent to the managing guest editor by March 30, 2021.
- Address correspondence to Dr. Scaler Scott (email@example.com).
- Include a draft title and abstract so that reviewers can be identified.
- Please also include:
- author name(s),
- the program number and title from the Oxford Dysfluency Conference upon which your manuscript is based.
Submitted works will be peer reviewed and must meet the standards for publication in JCD.
To see the guide for authors and to submit your paper, please go to https://www.sciencedirect.com/journal/journal-of-communication-disorders.
Be sure to select the Special Issue when submitting.
« Go Back